Thursday, August 29, 2013







Hi everyone I got a little bit side tracked after my last post, got a new job back then and really didn't have any time to post here, but now I'm at a place where I can set aside some time to make this blog work.

Little update since the last post I used the vital labs halo and had great strength gains I can't remember exact figures but all my lifts went up a decent amount got from 60s to 75lbs on incline dumbell press, gained about 10lbs and leaned out over all great product :) since then I've been training hard and I'm currently 6 weeks out from the nabba mr Ireland junior class and am contemplating competing in another show 2 weeks after which has potential to win sponsorship and to qualify for the ifbb European championships.

I'm also now offering online personal training and contest preparation

Pricing is
€75 for an 8 week diet and training program for general weight loss/muscle gain
€100 for 12 week diet and training program for general weight loss/muscle gain
These both include a weekly update on your diet and training a weekly Skype check in and unlimited emailing for any questions you have
€120 for a contest prep diet and training between that covers 16 weeks before your contest weekly Skype check ins daily emailing to keep you on track
€35 for a once off diet and training program with a 30minute Skype call

Email me at either mmacconuladh@gmail.com
                       Or   mattblazePT@mail.com





And as always

GO HARD OR GO HOME!!

MATT BLAZE OUT...

1 comment:

Brandon William said...

HL7 has been profitable in changing antiquated interactions like faxing, mail and direct supplier communication, which frequently characterize duplication and inefficiency. Course of interoperability will increase human understanding throughout networks well being programs to combine and talk. Please make sure to click here to learn more about this topic. High blood pressure home remedy