Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just a quick post

Looking forward to a good early back and bicep session 7am tomorrow, hopefully going to have someone with me to take a lot of pictures to post up here, I might do some rack pulls or straight deads it depends on how I feel its always hit and miss on how much strength I have that early in the morning hoping it will be a day like my last leg day with the serious leg press strength, but you never know it could end up being a day for more contractions with moderate weight as I said I'll see in the morning.



Nabba worlds here on saturday really looking forward to that, from what i'm seeing on http://irishmuscle.ie/ the competition is going to a great one, one competitor standing out to me is Niall Kinsella competing in class 3 and is looking his best won't be surprised if he can nab the overall he trains at the same gym as myself image health & fitness (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Image-gym-swords/311007808917245?ref=ts) best gym in ireland in my opinion. Only a short post anyway I'll get on here tomorrow while I eat my post workout meal and detail what I hope will be an epic back and bicep day. And if I can just get my back looking like this....



GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

Matt Blaze out..

No comments: